The metal wrap is made from Woven Polyethylene plastics and is produced in roll stock. Rolled woven wrap is perfect for end-production wrapping stations. The steel wrap can be produced in plain white or with print. Widths from 36” roll stock to 144”. If there are odd-shaped products, steel covers can be manufactured to meet such a challenge. Flexpak can use heat seal or sewing capabilities to produce a steel cover that provides a protective barrier to the elements while setting the conditions for packaging success.
- Evenly spaced reinforcing tapes provide a flat uniform surface
- Ultraviolet stabilizing additives for higher UV Stability
- VCI technology offering high corrosion resistance
- Resistant to mold and mildew
- 3 layer design provides excellent tear strength and puncture resistance
- Minimal elongation so that packaging retains shape
- Flexible material for ease of packaging and pliability between -40°F to 180°F
- Copper & Brass,
- Flat Rolled, Galvanized Steel,
- Painted Steel, Plate Steel, Sheet Steel, Steel Tube, Strip Laminate, Tin Coil, VCI Paper & Bags & customs solutions.
- Alloys, Auto Coil Wrap,
- Automotive Aluminized Sheet, Bar Stock,
- Coil Covers,
- Cold Rolled